02 พ.ย. Senior Project Specialist/Project Specialist (New Product Development)
Senior Project Specialist/Project Specialist (New Product Development)
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
To succeed in the Senior Project Specialist – New Product Development job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
Take responsibility for new product development project. Scope of work is primary survey, collect data and analysis marketing data for finding the potential market, support Associate Project Manager to conduct primary feasibility study of new products and collaborating with other New Product Development members (RA, MA, R&D, Production, QM and Product Marketing Manager) to develop the new product and monitoring progress toward achievement.
Market survey activity. Qualitative and quantitative survey (KOL, prescriber, end user, dietitian and nurse). Collect and analyze data. Initiate and complete feasibility study (FS) of new products.
Project Control and Co-operation. Co-ordinate internal parties to formulate new products prototype and process of development. Learning and understanding all new product formulation and process. Co-ordinate and follow up clinical study progression and publication. Monitor new product analysis process with R&D, QM and RA. Gather all required documents for registration. Action as information center for all new products and co-operate with Product Marketing Manager and others to improve existing product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Science, Public Health Science (Nutrition/Nutrition & Dietetics) or related field.
- Welcome new graduate with ability to learn and fast learning.
- At least 2 years’ experience in fields of CRA/R&D/New product development would be advantage.
- Strong clinical paper reading skill and research mythology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to multi-tasks and project management and changing priorities.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, customer oriented.
- Well-organized, self-driven with results oriented.
- Fluent in English with TOEIC score > 600