05 Oct UPC Medical Representative (Pharmaceutical)
UPC Medical Representative (Pharmaceutical)
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Territory Area: Northern
- Responsible for sales target achievement and to engage gate keeper and enlist new product to customer.
- Maintain and service existing customers, and develop new business where opportunities occur.
- Make the product presentation to doctors and customers in order to enlist products or expand existing business.
- Implement and assess promotional activities in accordance with the strategies to achieve sales objectives of the company within agreed budget.
- Deliver key marketing message to key opinion leaders and key customer to start product usage and create advocacy.
- Deal with daily sales activities independently and refers only non-routine problems to Sales Manager/Product Manager.
- Visit the customers to search for market and competitor information/ strategy and give feedback to Sales Manager/Product Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical/ Medical Science/ Biology/Health/Life Sciences or a related science field preferred.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as sales/medical representative (Cardio, Nephro, Med, Vascular, SUR, GI, Ortho)
- Good presentation, professional with negotiation & selling skill.
- Strong scientific knowledge, self-motivated, result-oriented, team player and service mind.
- High responsibility with “Can do” Attitude and enthusiastic.
- Able to work in the northern, having own transportation and driver license.