02 Nov UPC – Medical Representative (Pharma.)
UPC – Medical Representative (Pharma.)
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Area: Central 1 position
- Territory management, responsible for sales target achievement, visit customers, solve customer’s problems and provide after-sales service.
- Record sales and customer’s data into system. Analyze and share value information, experience in all meeting with relevant departments in order to create effective sales and marketing plans as well as serve the customer’s needs.
- Ensures all business activities comply with all relevant regulations and company code of conduct.
- Enlisting new product to medical school, key general hospitals and key private hospitals.
- Deliver key marketing message to key opinion leaders and key customer to start product usage and create advocacy.
- Develop & implement marketing strategy, promotion material to customer and seek possibilities to enhance the market and a company business.
- Gather and analyze both sales data and customer feedback for Sales Manager and Product Manager to use as information for providing promotional activities, expanding the market and reaching more to customer’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical/Medical Science/ Science
- At least 1-2 yr.’s experience in field of medical sales in upcountry (Suphan Buri/Nakhon Pathom/ Samut Sakhon/ Pathum Thani) or familiar product class: Cardiology, Nephrology is preferable.
- Strong scientific knowledge, Self-motivated, result-oriented, team player and service mind.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with excellent communication.
- High responsibility with “Can do” Attitude and enthusiastic
- Have own car and driving license.