05 Oct Senior Human Resources Development Officer
Human Resources Development Officer
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
- Manage and support all related activities on organization development, culture building and development program. Individual Development Plans (IDP), Career Development. Collaborate with department managers to analyse training need, set training master plan and monitor yearly training.
- Prepare and proposes annual training & development master plan and budget to support the company’s goals.
- Maintain employee’s training and development plan data on systems. Coordinate and submit training report and all documents to Labor Skill Development Institute.
- Initiate orientation program for new employees and deliver training program as assigned. Be an internal instructor, develop a training course and activities of Company Culture Building.
- Prepare HRD analytic report. Perform any other ad-hoc HROD duties & projects delegated by management.
- Maintain good communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Political Science, or other related fields
- Have experience at least 3 – 5 years in HROD/HRD, Learning & Development, Organization Development and succession planning
- Well knowledge of IDP, OD, KM, Career Development, Successor Planning
- Able to communicate in English in both writing and speaking.
- Computer-literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.