07 Sep Senior Administrative & General Affairs Officer
Senior Administrative & General Affairs Officer
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
- Overall manage of maintenance & facilities management, reception, maid, office security and driver.
- Manage and coordinate to maintain office assets & equipment, facility management related to the maintainance office building, office vehicles, office security, office permits, gust reception and other activities related to the company’s responsibility to surrounding community(CSR).
- Assist in the organizing Shareholder meeting, Board of Directors’ meeting, other company events and companys’ secretary tasks.
- Coordinate for the company’s activities: employee study trip, company business trip, etc.
- Perform procurement activity of the office facilities, office supplies for cost effectiveness. Monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Make routine payment and purchasing such as office stationery, stationery, paper, paper ink and other periodic items. Generate periodic payment for electricity, water, telephobe and several other expenses.
- Handle any project or work assignments by Manager.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Good command in both written and spoken in English (TOEIC 650 or equivalent)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities and service mind.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Flexible to work on weekend, nightshift as business requires (sometimes).
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, Business Management, or related.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in administrative and general affairs.