11 Jun Sales Manager (Oncology)
Sales Manager (Oncology)
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Report to: Business Unit Director
Territory Responsibility: Hybrid (BKK&UPC)
- Take charge of territory’s sales, lead sale team to achieve individual &team target to achieve sales target according to company’s direction. Gather and analyze market data/information and propose sales strategies. Create sales strategic & sales plans, implement sales operating plan to achieve the sales target.
- Identify new customer and develop business opportunities to ensure maximum sales coverage and results. Acquire market information concerning competitors, market situation and utilize them to improve sales. Create relationship with customers in order to update situation.
- Responsible for the sales performance and skill development of sales team using corporate provided tools & supports. Coaching in field to accompany and monitor their performance and training Medical Representative to develop and support to achieve their career.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective calls and sales close by conducts regular coaching and counseling
- Closely work with marketing team to initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets and implementation of marketing plans accordingly. Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Maintains accurate records of all customers database at all time and maintains contact and ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Recruits, interview, hires staff based on criteria agreed upon by management
- Has minimum 8 years’ successful sales experience in hospital channel or at least 3 years in sales management position (Sales Manager) or pass development course of leadership skill.
- Having experience in Hematology/Oncology product and familiar to oncology KOLs would be preferable.
- Energetic, proactive and highly motivated, possessing good problem solving skill
- Strong leadership with high responsibility, Positive Attitude “CAN DO”, Result-orientedม Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Computer literacy (MS-Office programs)
- Able to work and travel in both BKK & UPC.