22 Feb Sales Force Effectiveness Officer (Data Analyst)
Posted at 18:15h in Job, Sales & Marketing
Sales Force Effectiveness Officer (Data Analyst)
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
- To assist SFE Manager in Sales Force Effective System(including customer database management and existing SFE System)
- Manage and update SFE data, verify and upload to database and handle customer’s data, updating customers’ profile, working plan template and the changes of requirements.
- Contact with internal users to verify changes of sales activities that enable efficient access to sales information.
- Generate monthly standard reports of each business unit and ad-hoc reports as per request from user.
- Provide reports at various levels of reporting/dashboards periodically for management, sales & marketing and internal customers.
- Implement/Improve of SFE system. In terms of software and hardware, and SOP (Workflow)
- Be a trainer to train new users/current users to use SFE system and other assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Statistics/MIS /Economics or related field.
- Positive mindset with “Can-Do Attitude” , strong data analytical, problems solving and interpersonal skill
- Computer proficiency, Advance skill in MS-Excel (Pivot, VLOOK-UP, Power Query, SQL, BI)
- Self-motivated, creative, well organized and achievement-driven
- Able to work under pressure in order to drive business results to tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of principles of sales in Pharma business; familiar with SFE, Business analytics is be advantage.