11 Jun R&D Pharmacist Supervisor
R&D Pharmacist Supervisor
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of research and development projects to complete the company mission.
- Provide coaching, consulting and advice to subordinates and monitor performances.
- Coordinate with New product development, RA and management.
- Solving problems and finding solution for new product development to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with production, quality assurance, and other related departments to ensure product quality.
- Recheck and create analytical methods and manufacturing processes for new product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical science.
- 1 – 5 years of experience in R&D, QA or QC field will be advantaged.
- Strong both product formulation and analytical skill will be prefer.
- Proficient in basic computer programs and SAP systems.
- Strong leadership skill, organizing abilities and inter personal skill and teamwork.
- Good understanding of regulation, PICS GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, HALAL Food Safety .
- Good command written and spoken English.
- Proficient in basic computer programs.
- Good communication, presentation and coordination skills.
- Good negotiation & problem-solving skills.
- Service minded, work well under pressure.
- Able to work at Kratumbaen, Samut Sakhon.