11 Jun QA Pharmacist Associate Manager
QA Pharmacist Associate Manager
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Responsible for quality assurance work according to the GMP system as follows:
- Product recall
- Deviation management system
- Change control system
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- GMP internal audit system
- Product release and inspection
- Supplier & Subcontractor control
- Returned product management system
- Retained sample management
- Process validation
- Equipment qualification
- Annual Product Review
Develop personnel under supervision by planning, ordering, coordinating, monitoring, and controlling the budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical science.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and/or production of drug and/or food industry with receive a proper training
- Minimum 5 years of experience in QA field within food and drug manufacturing.
- Passed training and/or Good knowledge of PICS GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, HALAL Food Safety & Quality Management Systems.
- Proficient in basic computer programs and SAP systems
- Strong leadership skill, organizing abilities and inter personal skill and teamwork
- Good command written and spoken English
- Good communication, presentation and coordination skills
- Good negotiation & problem-solving skills.
- Service minded, work well under pressure
- Able to work at Kratumbaen, Samut Sakhon