02 Nov Product Specialist (Oncology) – Hybrid
Product Specialist (Oncology) – Hybrid
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Territory Responsibility: Hybrid (BKK&UPC)
- Deliver key marketing message to key opinion leaders and key customer to start product usage and create advocacy.
- Enlisting new product to medical school, key general hospitals and key private hospitals.
- Territory management, responsible for sales target achievement, visit customers, solve customer’s problems and provide after-sales service.
- Gather and analyze both sales data and customer feedback to use as information for providing promotional activities, expanding the market and reaching more to customer’s needs.
- Record sales and customer’s data into system. Analyze and share value information, experience in all meeting with relevant departments in order to create effective sales and marketing plans as well as serve the customer’s needs.
- Ensures all business activities comply with all relevant regulations and company code of conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical/Medical Science/ Nursing/Medical Technology/Science
- Experience as sales/medical representative in Pharmaceutical market preferably
- Strong communication skills and pleasant personality
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, team player and service minded
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with excellent communication
- High responsibility, Self-motivated, “can-do” attitude
- Can travel between Bangkok and Upcountry.
- Have own car and driving license