18 Oct Product Marketing Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Product Marketing Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Job Summary: Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading a team controlling all marketing activities related to the assigned product range in pharmaceutical products, including product strategy, launches for new products, developing promotional materials, educational programs, etc., to achieve the company’s goal.
- Develop a comprehensive product strategy and budget plan based on market insights and company guidelines to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategies and monitoring the annual marketing plan and promotional activities, detailing the specific revenue and profit objectives to achieve both short and long-term goals.
- Create annual forecasts and promotional budgets, and formulate effective promotional strategies for each product under your responsibility.
- Ensuring that product trainings and marketing activities implemented have strong and good impacts for sales achievement.
- Educating sales team the company promotional campaign, market insight, technical and product information.
- Continually building sustainable partnership with key account customers to leverage the company business.
- Collaborating with Field Service and Sales Teams to improve products and platforms and increase customer satisfaction.
- Working with corporate/regional team in product related activities.
- Bachelor in Pharmaceutical Science. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in roles such as Product Manager, Assistant Product Manager with a focus on ethical/hospital channel in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Business. (Neurology& Psychiatry is be advantaged)
- Extensive pharmaceutical product management experience with knowledge of regulatory and clinical aspects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, a results-driven mindset, and excellent communication abilities.
- Proactive with good interpersonal skills and good problem solving.
- Teamwork & cross-collaborate with multiple departments and carry out changes and updates to team members.
- Good communicator; strong written and verbal English proficiency (TOEIC >= 700) and Computer literature.