18 Oct Nutrition Counseling Officer
Nutrition Counseling Officer
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
- Responsible for contacting customers to give useful information and answer telephone call, give advice as needed also handle customer’s complaint and coordinate with team / related person to solve problem to meet customer’s satisfaction.
- Contact customer regarding call plan to provide consumer product knowledge and information.
- Follow up call with consumer to understand product usage and consumer journey.
- Perform Consumer Survey to understand consumer insight according to marketing requirements.
- Record all call information in system and share monthly report to team with key consumer insight.
- Answer telephone call and give advices base on product knowledge, be consultant on customer’s problems and any other related issue upon their concerns and record result in the system.
- Answer question in Social Media and Facebook upon request and ASAP to maintain service score level.
- Handle customer complaint by giving the useful information and coordinate with related persons to solve customer’s problems and gain the best of customer’s satisfaction.
- Support Marketing team in order to achieve sales target by call tracking Marketing project and summary report i.e Loyalty program.
- Gather customer information and all contact results to do reports and submit every month or upon request.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics, Food Science, Food Technology, Nursing or related field.Wel come for New Graduated.
- Minimum 1 year experienced as Dietitian/Call Center/Customer Service in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare business would be preferable.
- Positive attitude “CAN DO”, with service mind and good problems solving.
- Proactive with good communication and coordination skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English with computer literacy.