01 Sep IT Infrastructure Engineer/Senior Officer
IT Infrastructure Engineer/Senior Officer
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide the necessary technical support, including hardware equipment/servers and software installation, configurations, and implementation as required to drive smooth business flow.
- Support user to configure, deploy and maintain troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, etc.
- Monitor, identify, and resolve day-to-day data-center problems. Ensure data-center issues are solved with the best practice solution and smoothly infrastructure production support performance reporting.
- Manage and Support Infrastructure / Hardware / Software / Cloud / Server / Virtual Machine / Storage / Backup / Unix / Linux.
- Coordinate with team members or other IT team or IT parties for solving any IT issues.
- Manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously and meetings related with projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent.
- +5 years experienced in system engineer/cloud engineer/system administrator/ IT Infrastructure Cyber Security Operations, Managed Security Service or equivalent.
- Knowledge of configuring, managing and troubleshooting Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy design and management, DNS, DHCP, basic Virtualization (VMware) & Networking concepts
- Experience to manages and support MS365 / Teams, Exchange and SharePoint/OneDrive /MS Windows Server / MS Active Directory / DNS / SQL server, AS/400, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Group Policy design and management.
- Experience to manages and support ERP / Application / Web Application / Web Server Knowledge.
- Strong service mind with customer-oriented.
- Good analytical with problem-solving skills.
- Good communications and able to communicate well and in a pleasant manner with users, colleagues and vendors.
- Self-starter, dynamics, up-to-date with technology and result oriented.
- Able to work well with multi-task and prioritize work within tight deadlines.