05 Jul Business Application Developer
Business Application Developer
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Provide IT Solutions, applications, and business process improvement to support every business unit. Research and implement new IT business applications and services with the best practice of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Gather, Understand and Translate Business Requirements into Technical Solutions.
- Document comprehensive business requirement specifications, including business process diagrams and business rules.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Develop applications using skills including object-oriented programming Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, databases (SQL), and Power BI
- Identifying critical dependencies and gaps, solving technical challenges, and implementing new enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related fields.
- 1-3 years experiences in application development on Power platform development skill,.Net programming, VBA scripting and MS-SQL store procedures/reporting services.
- Experienced in developing workflows on the O365 platform, SAP-ABAP or K2/Kiss flow/Microsoft Power App is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, analytical & problem solving skill with Services-mind.
- Ability to learn new technology with growth mindset.