21 Jul Associate Legal Manager
Associate Legal Manager
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
- Prepare, draft, and review commercial contracts both in Thai and English to ensure that terms and conditions comply with applicable laws and regulations, and properly protect the company’s interest;
- Prepare and provide legal documents such as contracts, POA, NDA, MOU and other documents relating to company’s business;
- Provide legal advice on various aspects of laws and regulations including commercial law, labor law, corporate law and others which related to company’s business.
- Research and monitor on laws and regulations newly announced or will be announced in Thailand which are relevant and affect to business and communicate to the relevant persons
- Works with other Department as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Identify and monitor legal issues with respect to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations relating to the company’s business consist Group of policies, code of practices & standards.
- Monitor and perform of the compliance program and related activities on a continuing basic, taking appropriate step to improve its effectiveness.
- Works with the Department as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program
- Develop and implement a compliance training plan and report both of on schedule and special event to management and Japan head quarter. Create and deliver compliance education (Training and Awareness) to new employees as well as current employees and vendors.
- Bachelor Degree in Laws with Thai Lawyer License or Barrister-at-law (Master Degree is preferable)
- At least 5 years experience in corporate legal or compliance fields (law firm or pharmaceutical business will be advantage)
- Good communication and presentation skills, including ability to interface with manager and management
- High responsibility and “Can Do” attitude, detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Good command in both written and spoken in English (TOEIC 700 or equivalent)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Power Point