02 Nov Administrative Team Assistant
Administrative Team Assistant
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Working as a Admin. Team Assistant, you will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the Team.
- Support full administrative services to department head, marketing & sales team.
Coordinating internal and external, to ensure all aspects of office support services is efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with sales & marketing team to support marketing event: create and provide posters, invitation cards and arrange promotion material for promotion activities such as booth exhibition, symposium, special lecture, etc.
- Provide daily administrative support services: monthly meeting schedule, travel schedules, daily agendas, hotel bookings, air tickets bookings, visa processes, etc.
- Prepare and support documents of drug enlisting, official letter, memorandum for business process run smoothly. Prepare materials for scheduled meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Manage the office filing system and file all correspondence for department.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies (e.g. stationery, documents, business cards, etc.) for departmental usage.
- Manage walk-in and incoming phone inquiries. Provide information and respond to requests in a professional manner.
- Support Department’s communication/activities and initiative projects.
- Summarize and prepare monthly report and performing as needed or assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experiences in field function of administrative, coordinator.
- Strong service sense and organizational skills with the capacity to prioritize and work across departments.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for articulating ideas to customers and colleagues.
- Self-driven and strong commitment, energetic and eager to learn new things.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.