03 Feb Administrative Team Assistant
Administrative Team Assistant
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
Team Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative jobs and support the sales & marketing team to facilitate the efficient operation.
- Support full administrative services to head of department, OTC marketing and sales team
- Coordinating internal and external, ensure all aspects of the administrative tasks run smoothly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and contact valued customer for promotion gifts providing, customer’s information recording, promotion information etc.
- Manage stock inventory, work with sales & marketing team to support OTC event, preparing promotion set for each sales areas.
- Manage meeting schedule to ensure setup and necessary equipment are ready for using.
- Performing administrative tasks as needed or assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experiences in field function of administrative, coordinator or customer service
- Strong service sense and good administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to priorities within a busy workload
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail.