09 Feb Accounting Officer
Otsuka people creating new products
for better health worldwide
is our philosophy that all Otsuka family globally know that they will be highly valued and encouraged to fulfill their potentials. We provide a welcoming, friendly and inspiring work environment that nurtures their growth and passion, as an individual and as part of a team, and stimulates their creativity that make us a unique and great place to work. The pharmaceutical company with our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of nutrition and pharmaceutical products. Total employees: Manufacturing 700 person, Head office (Sales and Business support) 200 person.
- Maintain the general ledger and related accounts as assigned by Supervisor with proper documentation and records of all company transactions; review entries to the general ledger to assure accuracy and compliance with the company’s accounting policies and regulations. Coordinate with all concern users to resolve problems related to.
- Prepare and handle the journal entries (accrued expenses, prepaid expenses, intercompany transactions, etc) and reconciliation within the specified deadlines.
- Perform and ensure the completeness of monthly detailed accounts within timelines.
- To support the activities for month-end / quarter-end / year-end closings for admin expenses or as assigned.
- Prepare the related reports (Vat report, Sales monthly by products) after month ended closing as schedule.
- Stay current with development practice trends, and promulgations in the accounting profession, monitors accounting system and recommends new or revise policies and procedures.
- Performs other accounting duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Experience in Accounting fields: Accounts Payable(General &Admin expenditure, Allowance settlement)
- Welcome for New Graduated in Accounting
- Good knowledge of accounting standard and tax principle
- Proficiency in MS office, excel skills most required
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skill with other party
- Good command of English
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines, energetic and eager to learn new things